Lung exclusion in neonates - techniques and the role of ultrasound
Isolamento pulmonar em neonatos–técnicas e o papel do ultrasom
1. Mizubuti G, Ho A. The role of point-of-care ultrasound and issues related to one-lung ventilation in neonates. Braz J Anesthesiol. 2020.
2. Rodrigues A, Alves P, Hipólito C, et al. Will ultrasound replace the stethoscope? A case report on neonatal one-lung ventilation. Braz J Anesthesiol. 2019;69:514-6.
3. Nam JS, Park I, Seo H, et al. The use of lung ultrasonography to confirm lung isolation in an infant who underwent emergent video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery: a case report. Korean J Anesthesiol. 2015;68:411-4.
4. Shiqing L, Wenxu Q, Jin Z, et al. The combination of diameters of cricoid ring and left main bronchus for selecting the ‘best fit’ double-lumen tube. J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth. 2018;32:869-76.
5. Ho A, Karmakar M, Critchley L, et al. Placing the tip of the endotracheal tube at the carina and passing the endobronchial blocker through the Murphy eye may reduce the risk of blocker retrograde dislodgement during one-lung anaesthesia in small children. Br J Anaesth. 2008;101:690-3.